If you are looking for a competitive salary, flexible working environment, stability, and growth, GCOM is the place for you. Our benefits go far beyond your salary offer, including:
- Insurance- GCOM offers Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance to all employees. Our coverage is above average as compared to most insurance policies, at a reasonable price. Our HR team goes above and beyond to ensure we always have the most competitive plan available to our employees.
- Career advancement- Our team is the driving force of GCOM’s success, and as our team advances so does GCOM. As such, we make it a practice to constantly push our team to expand their skills to their full potential, through our employee engagement programs:
- Certification Assistance- As an employee, if you are interested in obtaining any certifications, we will work to setup you up on a training plan to help you achieve these goals. The size of our team gives us access to employees certified in almost every technology, and they are happy to help assist you as you go through the same training and testing process. We also host certification study groups to help you prepare for the exam. We strongly encourage our team to pursue certifications on a regular basis, as they keep our team up-to-date on the latest technologies and releases.
- Training- We regularly host training sessions on various subjects, open to all. These sessions provide a great environment for our team to share experiences, obstacles they have overcome, questions/answers, while building a sense of comradery with our team.
- GCOM TechTalks- GCOM hosts several presentations throughout the year on various topics to ensure our team is kept abreast on the latest technologies.
- Social/Family life- We like to work hard, but we also like to have fun! We host several parties throughout the year to say thank you to our employees, relax, and have a good time together.
- In between assignments- With our focus on Product Development in Public Safety and Healthcare, there is always interesting and challenging work that we need assistance with if you find yourself in between assignments.