A critical component of any enterprise analytics program must be a comprehensive, interagency data sharing framework. Qlarion’s Cross-Agency Data Sharing (CADS) solution is trusted by government leaders across the United States. We develop secure, cloud-based, highly-scalable data sharing platforms that bring together data from all relevant agencies, local entities, and available external sources.
- Data Trust: A legal framework between the involved agencies for defining and sharing relevant data
- Data Sharing Platform: A secure, scalable data repository that houses all shared data
- Self-Service Analytics: A specific set of use cases enabling key response decisions
- Predictive Capability: Predictive models and analytics regarding data trends
CADS in Action
Qlarion's Cross-Agency Data Sharing solution helped our customer, The Commonwealth of Virginia, launch a groundbreaking workforce data platform. The statewide initiative aggregates valuable employment data from 17 different state agencies, as well as dozens of career centers and training institutions.
Data-Sharing Framework Benefits
- Connects job seekers with real-time information, personalized to meet their unique needs
- Provides staff at all levels with the information needed to holistically understand the workforce network of opportunities and services and its impact on communities
- Ensures consistent service delivery across customers, staff, and centers.
- Streamlines the referral process that connects job seekers to the full range of services to support their pathway to a good paying job
- Provides policymakers with data-driven insights about the state’s workforce initiatives
- Provides data for tracking and measurement