A critical component of any enterprise analytics program must be a comprehensive, interagency data sharing framework. Government leaders across the United States trust our Cross-Agency Data Sharing (CADS) solution. We develop secure, cloud-based, highly scalable data-sharing platforms that include all pertinent data from all relevant agencies, local entities, and available external sources, including the development of data governance policies to ensure the protection of PII and other sensitive data.
- Data Trust: A legal framework between the involved agencies for defining and sharing relevant data
- Data Sharing Platform: A secure, scalable data repository that houses all shared data
- Self-Service Analytics: A specific set of use cases enabling key response decisions
- Predictive Capability: Predictive models and analytics regarding data trends
CADS in Action
Qlarion partnered with our customer, the Commonwealth of Virginia, to launch a groundbreaking workforce data platform. The statewide initiative aggregates valuable employment data from 17 different state agencies, as well as dozens of career centers and training institutions.
Qlarion developed intuitive self-service dashboards that give state leaders and policy makers have access to mission-critical insights about the Commonwealth's workforce. The dashboards are used by hundreds of active users and update every 15 minutes.
We also created a public-facing dashboard, the Virginia Career Works Referral Portal, a secure platform that aggregates unemployment payment and claims data, Census information, and labor market trends from across the Commonwealth. The portal connects constituents with programs to advance their career paths and achieve financial independence through training, certification, education, and employment services.
- Connects job seekers with real-time information, personalized to meet their needs
- Provides staff at all levels with the information needed to holistically understand the workforce network of opportunities and services and its impact on communities
- Ensures consistent service delivery across customers, staff, and centers.
- Streamlines the referral process that connects job seekers to the full range of services to support their pathway to a good-paying job
- Provides policymakers with insights about the state's workforce initiatives
- Provides data for tracking and measurement