Powered by VMware, Delivered by GCOM
State & Local Governments today have to meet the challenge of changing expectations. Employees expect access to modern digital, mobile technologies, ability to work from anywhere at any time with seamless access to data and applications across devices and locations. To enable this IT organizations need to modernize application delivery and management transforming desktops into stateless digital workspaces delivered on demand, providing flexible, frictionless digital experiences across devices and locations. At the same time governments face significant barriers to digital workspace adoption such as lack of experience and skill in application virtualization and cloud and unexpected costs.
GCOM's Managed Digital Workspace Solution for Government
GCOM’s Managed Digital Workspace services skillfully implements VMware's Unified Digital Workspace Platform in customized architecture for customers seeking improved productivity and outstanding employee experience via enhanced availability of any application on any device anywhere. GCOM’s 24x7x365 Managed Service Desk, staffed by ITIL- certified technicians provides ongoing support for issues, cost management, enhanced security, and optimal end-user experience.
Enhance employee productivity with flexible, frictionless digital experience
- Employees can access applications and a desktop experience on any device from anywhere with a personalized experience
- Organizations can easily deploy/manage virtual desktops and applications on cloud
- Platform provides simple, secure access to all data, applications, and services on any device with reduced deployment and delivery time while meeting IT requirements
- Enables a digital first workforce with flexible, frictionless digital experiences across devices and locations
Streamline adoption and mitigate risk with proven implementation approach
- Modular, repeatable design approach combines components and services to configure end-user experience without requiring specific configurations for individual users
- Services are built efficiently leveraging reusable components
- Resultant environment and services can be easily adapted to address business changes:
GCOM provides a turn-key managed service designed specifically for Government which provides:
- Reduced risk and time to deploy with VMware certified implementation resources
- Proactive monitoring and management which resolves technical issues before they can impact employees
- Enterprise-level security and compliance
- A Microsoft Azure environment to leverage the scale, redundancy, and on-demand nature of cloud computing
- 100% consumption based scalable service including no charge for unused resources
- Ongoing 24x7x365 US-based customer support from GCOM's ITIL certified technicians and service desk.
VMware Vision for Government
Deliver the essential, ubiquitous digital foundation for digital government.
- Single platform to manage all apps and devices
- Any app, any device, anywhere
- Reduce time to value
- Optimize employee productivity
- Control hidden IT costs
- 24x7x365 US-based support
Powered by VMware
Proven Reference Architecture offers
- Standardized, validated, repeatable components
- Scalable designs that allows room for future growth
- Validated and tested designs that minimize implementation and operational risks
- Quick implementation and reduced costs
WorkspaceONE combines identity and mobile device management:
- Simple and secure access to all applications, data and services employees need on any device
- Meet IT security requirements
GCOM has established an outstanding reputation as an industry partner of choice in helping clients enhance operational performance by leveraging cutting-edge, scalable technology to facilitate systems integration while mitigating risk. In 2019, GCOM acquired GANTECH Inc., an established VMware partner. Collectively, we continue to deliver innovative, tailored technology solutions with a focus on modernizing legacy IT systems.
GCOM holds a Master Services Competency in Digital Workspace, the highest service competency a partner can achieve. We uniquely offer managed services around VMware’s digital learning platform and have achieved the highest international standard in IT service management. Clients benefit from our expert knowledge, flexible delivery model, and ISO/IESC 2000-1:2011 certified processes. Our 24x7x365 US-based Service Desk Monitors and supports infrastructure to reduce costs, manage change, and improve IT service delivery and management.