State & Local Governments are under ever greater pressure to modernize their vital records management systems (VRMS). Most VRMS systems run on legacy platforms that can be decades old. Yet users— inside and outside government—expect to see modern, mobile-enabled frontends, with seamlessly integrated backends to support responsive interactions, reporting, and analytics. And security is a growing concern, as local and state governments have become a common target for ransomware and other malicious cyber attacks.
GCOM VRM Solution:
Our next-generation Electronic Vital Records Management solution is fully integrated for tracking and managing the processes associated with registering all vital events, as well as data compilation, analysis, and dissemination. It is available as a service enabling organizations to focus on their business without operational distractions. It helps organizations achieve desired business objectives such as:
- Improved Data Quality & Timeliness
- Fraud Prevention & Detection
- Enhanced Interoperability
- Outstanding Customer Service
Comprehensive Integrated Solution
- Comprehensive Solution. Covers reporting, registering, and managing vital events, amendments corrections, adoption, online order processing, financial reconciliation, canned reports, document management and interfaces.
- Fully Integrated. For registering all vital events, including data analysis, and dissemination.
- Connected Ecosystem. Connects hospitals, funeral homes, agency staff and citizens, seamlessly underpinned by an integrated VRMS database and document repository.
- Integrated Point of Sales Solution. Supports all POS from online, to walk-in to kiosk and mail.
- Pre-configured & Configurable Workflows. From processing birth certificates to death certificates, to amendments and corrections.
Secure, Proven, Highly Configurable
- Sophisticated Security Features. Include rolebased access control, encryption, secure data transmission and nonrepudiation mechanisms using electronic authentication devices.
- Advanced Audit Capabilities. Audit for field-level data manipulation, search activities, and more.
- Configurable. Highly configurable workflows, validation rules, forms, screens, correspondence, queues, user setup, reports and other functions.
- Proven. Proven performance for one of the largest and most complex VRMS systems in the U.S.
NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene: eVital
eVital Key Facts:
Project Scope: Live Birth, Death, Fetal Death, ITOP, Order Processing, Amendments, Kiosk, Medical Examiner
Vital Event Records: 19 million
Total Payment Transactions: 438,804
Consumer Products: 1.2 million
- Full range of users supported OOTB including xternal users from Medical Facilities, Funeral Homes, Medical Examiners / Corners’ office
- Multiple channels including responsive mobile apps
- User notification & role-based access
- Mobile & court worthy case certification using facial recognition
- Configurable auto registration
- Pre-configured business flows
- Powerful job management framework
- Pre-configured solution available as a service
- Modular solution supports flexible deployment & incremental modernization
- Leading-edge secure paper tracking process Integrated document management
- Reduced project costs with domainspecific accelerators and APIs
- Highly efficient in unifying multisiloed legacy and stand-alone systems
GCOM isn’t your typical government solutions provider. GCOM combines the scale to support large complex projects with the agility and accessibility of a boutique solutions provider giving state and local government leaders a third option when looking for a partner to help modernize operations and optimize digital engagement. And we’ve earned a reputation for innovation and reliability by helping clients leverage cutting edge technology while mitigating risk. Whether it’s helping governments transition to virtual working, incorporating biometric ID to give physicians anywhere anytime access to vital records, providing local law enforcement with complete criminal histories on-demand, or data integration platforms that monitor community health, GCOM’s innovative, next generation government solutions improve operations and deliver more value to the communities they serve.