Enterprise Data Management
Never before have there been more challenges, questions and decisions that hinge on managing and analyzing the unprecedented amount of data being collected and generated. However, turning data into better decisions is not a simple process. For years, the tangled web of transactional systems, changing requirements, and budgetary constraints has left a series of incompatible systems, unrelated business processes, and disparate data pools.
Qlarion helps government agencies understand their data assets, define their business challenges, and transform their data insights into decisions, policies, and programs that improve American lives.
- Data Strategy and Architecture – Identify and build the architectural components that provide a framework to facilitate storage, integration, usage, access, and delivery of data assets
- Data Integration, Conversion and Retention – The collection, transformation, preservation, and retirement of enterprise data assets to support application migrations, historical management reporting, and regulatory compliance
- Data Quality Management – Establish a framework and supporting procedures to appropriately diagnose and remediate data quality issues
- Metadata Management – Enterprise-wide data standardization throughout its life cycle
- Master Data Management – The harmonization and integrity of enterprise data, which is vital to ensuring a consistent and complete view of master data across the enterprise
- Data Privacy and Security – Securing enterprise data assets from any unauthorized infringement. It ensures that appropriate data security and access policies, checks, and controls are monitored
A critical component of any analytics program must be a comprehensive, interagency data sharing and analysis system to support evidence-based decision-making across organizations.
Our Cross-Agency Data Sharing (CADS) solution is trusted by government leaders across the United States. We have experience developing secure, cloud-based, highly-scalable data sharing platforms that include all pertinent data from all relevant agencies, local entities, and available external sources, including the development of data governance policies to ensure the protection of PII and other sensitive data.
Raw data only becomes information when it is transformed into something meaningful, insightful and useful. Information, however, is only as valuable as the data upon which it is based.
A strong data governance program ensures consistent and relevant data, and by extension, competitive agility driven by sound business decision-making.
Qlarion helps our customers build data governance frameworks that serve as the foundation for powerful data analytics and business intelligence programs.
Our Data Governance expertise include:
- Data Integrity
- Data Architecture
- Metadata Management
- Master Data Management
- Data Trusts
- Compliance and Auditing