At our annual Leadership Summit, which was attended by more than 30 enterprises, the No. 1 company initiative identified by 80% of the participants was to move away from their premises-based voice system and adopt a full-featured cloud solution or Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS).
By consolidating disparate unified communications (UC) applications with a cloud-based service, organizations can offer their employees a better user experience, more features, and more efficient communications while reducing costs and relieving some of the IT staff’s burden.
- Looking to replace an end-of-life PBX or a premises-based voice platform?
- Confused by the dozens of UC cloud options in the market?
- Finding that your current collaboration tools are hard to operate, thus poorly adopted or unused?
- Eager to provide more collaboration tools?
- Need to reduce telecom costs?
We have an established cradle to grave process to take your organization to the cloud, starting with building an executive business case and identifying the right UC platform for your organization. Next, we offer an experienced project team that will define and implement a plan to migrate your organization off your current platform and to the cloud. Finally, we offer managed services to customers who want to allow their resources to focus on their jobs and leave the Tier 2 work for us.