Virtual Event: Data’s Role in Restoring Public Trust
February 10, 2021 at 11AM EST
Join Qlarion for a virtual panel discussion for Virginia’s state and local leaders to explore how government agencies across the Commonwealth, and beyond state borders, are using data to restore public trust.
In this session, our experts will discuss:
- How data transparency and data sharing relate to public perception of vaccine distribution and other recovery efforts
- Innovative ideas for increasing transparency and encouraging constituent engagement
- How open data initiatives can show constituents measurable program results
- Fostering an understanding among the public about data-driven decision making and its positive impact on their everyday lives
This panel discussion will be moderated by Carlos Rivero, Chief Data Officer for the Commonwealth of Virginia. He will be joined by the following distinguished panelists:
- Adam Harrell, Associate Director, Office of Emergency Medical Services, Virginia Department of Health
- Diane Pabich, Associate Director of Operations, Division of Benefit Programs, Virginia Department of Social Services
- Marcus Thornton, Deputy Chief Data Officer, Commonwealth of Virginia
This private event is exclusively for public sector employees in Virginia.